The department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering was established in the year 2008 with a sanctioned intake of 60 students.
With hard work and perseverance, we still continue to drive our vision, “To be one amongst the best Technical Institute in India.
The faculty is well qualified, dynamic and experienced. The department is consistently achieving good academic results. The department has strong research groups in embedded system as well as research laboratory. Department is having MOU with two companies.
Department is published fifth Volume of newspaper “ELECTRA” on 26th january 2019. The department has well equipped 06 laboratories of total investment Rs. ~60 lacs. The Expert Lectures, seminars & workshops help our student & faculty members to enhance their knowledge. In this regard, we have attained various workshops such as “content updating program for 4th semester”, “Industrial Automation etc. National level event is organized by the college and Department conducted the events such as circuit Sudoku, video presentation in that. Student of TY (EJ) & SY (EJ) has participated in sports, quiz etc.
To achieve higher goals in academics with technical knowledge and skills in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
After completion of diploma programme students of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering will be able to:
1. apply fundamental knowledge in the field of communication, instrumentation, analog-digital, embedded system and VLSI
2. build, test and maintain electronic circuits, equipments and appliances
3. use the latest techniques and modern engineering tools necessary for Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
The students of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering will be able to -
1. analyze and solve technical problems by using basic knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering
2. apply knowledge and solve the problems related to Industrial Automation, Electronics Circuits, VLSI, Mobile Communication, Measurement and Instrumentation
3. conduct experiments, analyze and interpret them to provide valid conclusions
4. use appropriate technologies, skills and modern Engineering tools necessary for Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
5. demonstrate knowledge to meet desired needs related to societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues by considering limitations and consequent responsibility
6. understand the impact of Engineering solutions in a global, economic, societal and environmental context
7. understand the professional and ethical responsibilities
8. work in multidisciplinary teams
9. communicate effectively
10. recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning