The Department of Electrical Engineering was established in 2011. The department has always exerted the best of its effort to meet the objectives of achieving technical
excellence in the areas of Electrical Engineering such as Power Systems, Power Electronics & Drive Systems, Energy Systems, Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation, Industrial AC Machine ,
Industrial Automation and Microcontroller. The department has well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories to complement the theoretical course work. The faculty of the department have been involved
in several research projects in cutting-edge technologies and have publications in many international journals & conferences. The department also undertakes many consultancy projects from industry and other organizations.
The testing and consulting service provided by the department faculty to the nearby college and schools of solapur district and industries.
Organizations have placed the Industry-Institute collaboration at a higher platform. The faculty members are actively engaged in the Consultancy and Product Development activities . Students from the department are recruited by multinational Core-companies as well as IT companies. A large number of students have been obtaining admissions into various reputed institutions for higher studies. Presence of our alumni at various Industries and MSBTE has helped our Students to plan their graduate studies.
To provide diploma education strengthened with basic knowledge and skills along with professional ethics enabling students to reach higher goals in Electrical Engineering
The Department of Electrical Engineering has its PEO's to produce diploma holders who:
After completion of program, the students of Electrical Engineering will:
After completion of program, the students of Electrical Engineering will able to:
1. an ability to analyze and solve technical problems by using basic knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering
2. an ability to apply knowledge and solve the problems related to Electrical Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Utilization, Electrical Machine, Switchgear and Protection, Electronics, Energy Conservation
3. an ability to conduct experiments, analyze and interpret them to provide valid conclusions.
4. an ability to use appropriate technologies, skills and modern Engineering tools necessary for Electrical Engineering
5. an ability to demonstrate knowledge to meet desired needs related to societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues by considering limitations and consequent responsibility.
6. an ability to understand the impact of Engineering solutions in a global, economic, societal and environmental context.
7. an ability to understand the professional and ethical responsibilities
8. an ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
9. an ability to communicate effectively
10. an ability to recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning