The Department of Electrical Engineering was established in 2011. The department has always exerted the best of its effort to meet the objectives of achieving technical
excellence in the areas of Electrical Engineering such as Power Systems, Power Electronics & Drive Systems, Energy Systems, Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation, Industrial AC Machine ,
Industrial Automation and Microcontroller. The department has well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories to complement the theoretical course work. The faculty of the department have been involved
in several research projects in cutting-edge technologies and have publications in many international journals & conferences. The department also undertakes many consultancy projects from industry and other organizations.
The testing and consulting service provided by the department faculty to the nearby college and schools of solapur district and industries.
Organizations have placed the Industry-Institute collaboration at a higher platform. The faculty members are actively engaged in the Consultancy and Product Development activities . Students from the department are recruited by multinational Core-companies as well as IT companies. A large number of students have been obtaining admissions into various reputed institutions for higher studies. Presence of our alumni at various Industries and MSBTE has helped our Students to plan their graduate studies.
To be recognized as one of the best electrical engineering department in Maharashtra for providing effective and socially responsible engineers to serve the future needs.
The Department of Electrical Engineering has its PEO's to produce diploma holders who:
After completion of program, the students of Electrical Engineering will:
After completion of program, the students of Electrical Engineering will able to:
1. an ability to solve engineering problems by using basic and Discipline specific knowledge of basic Mathematics, Science and Engineering fundamental and Electrical Power System, Electrical Machine, and Electronics.
2. an ability to identify and analyze well-defined engineering problem using various laws and rules in the field.
3. an ability to design solutions for well-define technical problems and assist with the design of systems components processes to meet specified needs.
4. an ability to apply use appropriate engineering tools and techniques to conduct standard test and measurements.
5. an ability to apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices in the field of electrical engineering.
6. an ability to use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects with effective communication in the field of electrical engineering.
7. an ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating technological changes for life-long learning.