The Department of IT Engineering has grown over the years into a competent department with state of the art computing facilities and dedicated faculty. The goal of the department is to establish state of the art computing environment to develop competent computer engineers with the spirit of professionalism and responsible citizenship. The department has organizes various workshops like Android, .Net and PHP which are beneficial for the students to develop their final year projects. We also organize the event every year which has TALENT HUNT, Blind C, Code War, Poster Presentation & LAN Gaming events. We recently had MOU with Aedifico Delhi and INCYS Solapur. We have visiting various companies like Ideaz Multimedia Kolhapur, AB Software Satara, Akashwani Ratnagiri to get knowledge of the current market of IT.
To provide diploma education strengthened with basic knowledge and skill along with professional ethics enabling students to reach higher goals in the field of information technology
After completion of program students of Information Technology will demonstrate
1. an ability to apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering.
2. an ability to analyze the problem statement for designing and implementing ideas in the areas of Programming, Operating System, Networking and Database.
3. an ability to conduct experiments, analyze and interpret them to provide valid conclusions.
4. use appropriate technologies, skills and modern Engineering tools necessary for Information Technology.
5. an ability to fulfill desired needs through engineering practices by considering societal, health, safety, legal as well as cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities
6. an ability to gain knowledge about sustainable development by understanding the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, societal and environmental contexts.
7. an ability to observe professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of practices in the field of Information Technology.
8. an ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
9. an ability to communicate efficiently.
10. an ability to recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.